Friday, January 11, 2013

Photo's from years past....

I've got a post ready to go, and for some reason, I'm not able to upload photos from my computer right now, BUT I can upload from my web albums. I decided it would be fun to share some of my favorite photos from some other years...2, 3, 4 maybe even 5 or 6 years ago!



Here are a few photo's of a trip to Moosehead lake. We stayed at Casey's Spencer Bay camps. Joe's family always stayed there when he was young, so it's one of his favorite spots.
A scary microburst happened while we were there and did a number on our campsite (and dinner plans!) we ended up spending a few hours in the car eating ring dings before we dashed through the rain and hunkered down in the tent for the night. It was beautiful and sunny the next morning like nothing ever happened.



 
 
 
 
 
These photos are from october 2007. We took a late anniversary trip to New Horton, New Brunswick (Canada) and stayed at An Artists Garden B&B , which I highly recommend! It was small and quiet, and still private. The rooms were great, and the setting was beautiful!
 

Shepody Marsh
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
The Kitties! We had a stray kitty who went out one day and never came back. After awhile, we decided we were ready for another cat. On my birthday in 2008 we went to the shelter looking for one cat, and came home with two! The tabby ( Mika, AKA Tiny) was extremely shy ( still is) and they had put her in a crate with the black one ( Chaco, AKA Mumma) and she seemed to improve, so they wanted them to stay together. We could not resists. These two are the best!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are a few photos from our first go round with maple sugaring and and the pup not long after he arrived!
 
 



 
 
 
Well, that's all for now!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment